Sunday, December 27, 2009
अए दिल बगीर दामन-ए-सुल्तान-ए-औलिया
यानी हुसैन इब्ने अली जान-ए-औलिया
ज़ौके़ दिगर बजाम-ए-शहादत अजो़ रसीद
शौक़े दिगर बामास्ति-ए-इरफ़ान-ए-औलिया
चूँ साहिब-ए-मक़ाम-ए-नबी-ओ-अलिस्त ऊ
हम फख्र अम्बिया शुदा हम शान-ए-औलिया
जांरो शुदस्त किबला-ए-ईमान-ए-औलिया
ताकर्द सर्फ़-ए-हक़ सर-ओ-सामान-ए-हस्तियश
गोए सबक़ रबूदा ज़मीरान-ए-औलिया
दारद 'नियाज़' हश्र ख़ुद उम्मीद बा हुसैन
बा औलियास्त हश्र मुहिब्बान-ए-औलिया
Ae dilbigeer daaman-e-sultaane-Aulia,
Yaani Hussain ibn-e-ALi jaan-e-Aulia.
zauq-e-digar bajaam-e-shahadat azo raseed,
Hum fakhr-e-Ambiya shuda hum shan-e-Aulia.
Zanro shudast qibla-e-imaan-e-Aulia.
Taqard sarf-e-haq sar-o-samaan-e-hastiyash,
Goye sabak rabooda zameeran-e-Aulia.
Daarad `Niyaz' hashr khud um'meed ba Hussain,
Ba Auliast hashr muhib'baan-e-Aulia.
English Translation -
O heart! Hold the skirt of the emperor of Aulia (friends of Allah).
That means Imam Hussain (A.S.) ,who is the soul of Aulia.
He had other willingness and so he chose to taste martyrdom ,
There is a different ecstasy due to the Divine knowledge available with Aulia.
His position is like Huzur Nabi Kareem ( S.A.W) and Hazrat Ali (K.W.K.),
He is the pride of the Prophets ( A.S.) and also of Aulia.
He is the mirror (reflection) of Allah's elegance,
He is the reference for the faith of Aulia.
They agree to spend their belongings and life for the supreme truth ( Allah),
This lesson is to be learnt from the life of Aulia.
'Niyaz' has left his decision of the judgement day in hope of Hussain (A.S.),
The faith of Lovers of Aulia will be similar to that of Aulia.
This kalaam has been sung by various prominent singers.
Ae dil bageer sung by Shakir Ali,Tahir Ali,Mahir Ali Qawwal (Nizami Brothers)
Ae dil bageer sung by Javed-Taufiq Niazi Qawwal
Friday, December 25, 2009
With both the Gregorian & Hijri dates, it has information of Islamic Festivals,dates associated with various Islamic Personalities, Urs dates & especially dates related to Buzurgs of Silsila-e-Niyazia.
It has taken a lot of hard work & time of Zulfikar bhai in completion of this beautiful calender.He and the people who helped him deserve all the complements.
The jpg file of the calenders can be copied from here.
Hard copy of the calender can be obtained by contacting Zulfikar Bhai on following address:
Zulfikar Ali Niyazi
65, C. R. Avenue , Kolkata - 700012 India
Mobile +91 99 039 92 110
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Today India is celebrating one of it biggest festival 'Diwali' or 'Deepawali', the festival of light.
This reminded me of "Jashn-e-Charagan" a similar festival of light celebrated at Khanqah-e-Niyazia Bareilly.
Jashn-e-Charagan is being celebrated at the Khanqaah for the last 300 years.
Hazrat Qibla Shah Niyaz (R.A.) received bashaarat (massage) from Hazrat Gaus-ul-Aazam Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jeelani (R.A.) to organize charaagan on His name on 17th Rabi-ul-Sani ( The day of visaal of Hazrat Ghaus Paak R.A.) and informed him that on this day if somebody makes a legal wish, by the grace of Allah it will be fulfilled within one year.
From that time this festival of light is constantly celebrated at the khanqaah.
People from various parts of India, irrespective of there religion,caste & language visit the Khanqaah on this day, some even come from abroad.Some come to make a wish and to request for their desire to be fulfilled and some come to convey their regards after their wishes are fulfilled.
ANI News channel report on Jashn-e-Charagaan at Khanqaah-e-Niyazia,Bareilly
Till now due to this occasion thousand of people's wishes has been fulfilled and Insha Allah this favor (faiz) of Hazrat Ghaus-ul-Aazam R.A. will continue through the intercession (waseela) of Hazrat Qibla Shah Niaz (R.A.)
Saturday, October 10, 2009
मामूर हो रहा है आलम में नूर तेरा
अज़ माह ताब माहि,सब है ज़हूर तेरा
इसरार-ए-अहमदी से आगाह हो सो जाने
तू नूर हर शरार है,हर संग-ए-तूर तेरा
हर आँख तक रही है तेरे ही मुहँ को प्यारे
हर कान में हूँ पाता,शोर-ए-ज़हूर तेरा
जब जी में ये समाया जो कुछ है सो तू है
फिर दिल से कब दूर हो कुर्ब-ओ-हज़ूर तेरा
भाता नहीं है वाइज़ जुज़ दीद-ए-हक़ मुझे कुछ
तुझको रहे मुबारक हूर-ओ-क़सूर तेरा
वहदत के हैं ये जलवे नक्श-ओ-निगार कुसरत
गर सिर्र-ए-मरिफत को पावे शऊर तेरा
गर हर्फ़-ए-बेनियाज़ी सरज़द 'नियाज़' से हो
पुतले में ख़ाक के है,प्यारे गुरूर तेरा
Mamoor ho raha hai aalam mein noor tera.
Az maah taab mahi,sab hai zahoor tera.
Israar-e-Ahmadi se aagaah ho so jaaney,
Tu noor-e-har sharar hai,har sang-e-toor tera.
Har aankh tak rahi hai tere hi munh ko pyaare,
Har kaan mein hoon paata,shor-e-zahoor tera.
Jab ji mein ye samaaya ki jo kuch hai so tu hai,
Phir dil se kab door ho,qurb-o-hazoor tera.
Bhaata nahin hai waaiz juz deed-e-haq mujhe kuch,
Tujhko rahe mubaarak hoor-o-qasoor tera.
Wahdat ke hai ye jalwe naqsh-e-nigaah kusrat,
Gar sirre-maarifat ko,paaye shaoor tera.
Gar harf-e-beniyazi sarzad 'Niyaz' se ho,
Putley mein khaak ke hai,Pyaare guroor tera.
Whole universe is filled with your light,
Moon and marine life are all your manifestation.
One who is aware of the secrets of Muhammad(S.A.W.),knows
You are the light of every spark,every stone belongs to you.
Every eye is watching only your face,O Beloved!
I find every ear filled with roar of your manifestation.
The heart is filled with the thought that you are everything,
Then how can be your nearness and presence be far from the heart.
I do not like anything then the sight of the extreme truth, O preacher!
You can keep the virgin of paradise and sin for yourself.
The abundance of creation,is infact the manifestation of unity,
Only if one's wisdom can evolve to decipher the truth.
If the expression of Independence occurs from 'Niyaz',
O beloved ! It is only because this human being is filled with your pride.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
वहीँ महवे हैरते बेखुदी मुझे आइना सा बना दिया
करूं क्या बयाँ मैं हमनशीं असर उस के लुत्फे निगाह का
की तअयुनात की क़ैद से मुझे एक दम में छुड़ा दिया
जिसे देखना ही मुहाल था न था उस का नामो निशाँ कहीं
सो हर एक ज़र्रे में इश्क ने हमें उस का जलवा दिखा दिया
जभी जा के मक़्तबे इश्क में सबक-ए-मकामे फ़ना लिया
जो लिखा पढ़ा था 'नियाज़' ने सो वोह साफ़ दिल से भुला दिया
Tune apna jalwa dikhane ko jo naqaab munh se utha diya
Wahin mahw-e-hairat-e-bekhudi mujhe aaina sa bana diya
Karoon kya bayaan maen hamnasheen asar us ke lutf-e-nigaah ka
Ki ta'aiyyunat ki qaid se mujhe ek dum mein chhura diya
Jise dekhna hi muhaal tha na tha us ka naam-o-nishaan kahin
So har ek zarre me ishq ne humen us ka jalwa dikha diya
Jabhi ja ke maktab-e-ishq mein sabaq-e-maqam-e-fana liya
Jo likha parha tha 'Niyaz' nein so woh saaf dil se bhula diya
The moment You unveiled Your face to display Your splendour,
It was the very moment You turned me into mirror.
How do I describe my love, the impact of her ravishing glance
In a split moment, it freed me from the fetters of world's prison.
His contemplation was not possible and He was not at all discernible
Love has shown us His glory in every particle of dust though.
In the school of love when he took lessons into surrender and annihilation
All that 'Niyaz' had learnt so far he erased it all from his heart.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Other than being a great Sufi saint of 19th century Hazrat Shah Niyaz ( R.A.) was also a great literary figure of that time. Other than being the master of tasawwuf he was also a great scholar of Tafseer (Science of explanation and interpretation ) Fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence.), and Hadees (oral traditions relating to the words and deeds of the Islamic prophet Muhammad ).
At present the information regarding 14 of the books written by Hazrat Shah Niyaz (R.A.) is available.Hazrat Shah Niyaz ( R.A.) used to write books as per the requirement of his individual student and disciple and this books were taken by those individuals to their respective places. In times contact has been lost with various of his Khulfas who belong to other part of the world and so there is no excess to those books. Secondly in the 1857 gadar a part of the khaneqaah was burnt in fire and due to that also the access has been lost to various books.
LIST OF BOOKS WRITTEN BY HAZRAT SHAH NIYAZ ( R.A.)-
01. Risaala Raaz-o-Niyaz
02. Shams-ul-Ain Shareef - It is named as 'Kashf-ul-Ghain Min Shams-ul-Ain' in the Sahitya Akaadmi ( academy) book 'A History Of Indian Literature'.
04. Tohfa’e Niyaz ba Hazrat-e-Be-Niyaz – Its Subject is Tasawwuf & language Farsi (persian)
05. Hashiyah Sharah ‘Mulla Jalaal’ - Commentary on works by Hazrat Mir Zahid Mulla Jalaal, on religious philosophy. The language is Arabic.This books shows the authority of Hazart Shah Niyaz R.A. had on the topic of religious philosophy and the Arabic language.
06. Hashiyah Sharah ‘Chagmani’
07. Risaala Tasmeet-ul-Maraatib
08. Risaala Mantaq – This was written for Hazrat Aal-e-Rasool Saheb R.A. Mahrera Shareef ,who was the Peer-o-Murshid of Hazrat Imaam Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi R.A.
09. Mazmua Qasaaid-e-Arbiya – It contains Qaseeda in praise of Maula Ali KWK,Panjatan Paak A.S. and Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique R.A., the khamsa in praise of Hazrat Maula Ali KWK has 21 band and the khamsa in praise of Panjatan Paak has 32 band.The language is Arabic.
10. Sharah Qasaaid-e-Arbiya – In this book Hazrat Shah Niyaz R.A. has written the sharah of his Arabic Qaseedas in Farsi and Arabic containing reference from Quran,Hadees and various Sufi sources.
11. Bayaaz – The language is Farsi (persian) – This book provides the date of visaal of Hazrat Nizaamuddin Aurangabadi R.A. and details of Hazrat Maulana Saheb R.A. stay in Delhi with his poetry.
13. Deewan-e-Niyaz Urdu – Contains poetry of Hazrat Shah Niyaz R.A. in Urdu & Hindi dialects.
14. Deewan-e-Niyaz Farsi - Contains poetry of Hazrat Shah Niyaz R.A. in Farsi ( Persian).
Sahitya Akaadmi (academy) book 'A History Of Indian Literature' written by Mr. Sisir Kumar Das gives the year 1834 as the publication year for deewan of Hazrat Shah Niyaz which the last year of his life.
The 'Records of Government, North western province' vol-IV published by Government Press, Allahabad in 1868 mentions a press for Agra 'Mutba-e-Qadiri' which earned Rs. 500 by printing Farsi & Urdu Deewan of Hazrat Shah Niyaz R.A. at the cost of Rs. 1 per copy.
The most circulated and famous was the version published by Munshi Nawal Kishor Press.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
क्या बन बना और सज सजा मुजरे को आती है बसंत
फूलों के गजरे हाथ ले गाना बजाना साथ ले
जीवन की मद'हा में मस्त हो राग गाती है बसंत
छातियाँ उमंग से भर रहीं,नैना से नैना लड़ रहीं
किस तर्ज़े माशूकाना से जलवा दिखाती है बसंत
ले संग सखियाँ गुलबदन रंगे बसंती का वरण
क्या ही खुशी और ऐश का समान लाती है बसंत
नाजों अदा से झूमना, ख्वाजा की चौकट चूमना
देखो 'नियाज़' इस रंग में कैसे सुहाती है बसंत
Khwaaja Muinuddin ke ghar aaj aati hai basant
Kya ban banaa ke saj sajaa mujre ko aati hai basant
Fulon ke gajre haath le,gaana bajaana saath le
Jeewan ki mad'ha me mast ho raag gaati hai basant
Chhatiyan umang se bhar rahin,naina se naina lad rahin
Kis tarz-e-maashooqana se jalwa dikhaati hai basant
Le sang sakhiyaan gulbadan,rang-e-basanti ka varan
Kya hi khushi aur aish ka saamaan laati hai basant
Naazon ada se jhoomna,Khwaaja ki chaukath choomna
Dekho 'Niyaz' is rang maen kaisi suhaati hai basant
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
कहीं ज़ाहिर कहीं छुपा देखा
नुक्ता-ए-एहसान से वाकिफ हो
चेहरा-ए-यार जा बजा देखा
कहीं मुमकिन हुआ कहीं वाजिब
कहीं फानी कहीं बका़ देखा
दीद अपने की थी उसे ख्वाइश
आप को हर तरह बना देखा
देखता आप है सुने है आप
न कोई उसका मासिवा देखा
सूरत-ए-गुल में खिलखिला के हँसा
शक्ल-ए-बुलबुल में चहचहा देखा
शमा हो कर के और परवाना
आप को आप मैं जला देखा
कर के दावा कहीं अनल हक़ का
बर सर-ए-दार वो खिंचा देखा
था वो बरतर शुमा-ओ-मा से "नियाज़"
फिर वो ही अब शुमा-ओ-मा देखा
कहीं बेगानावाश नज़र आया
कहीं सूरत से आशना देखा
कहीं है बादशाह तख्तनशीन
कहीं कासा लिए गदा देखा
कहीं आबिद बना कहीं ज़ाहिद
कहीं रिन्दों का पेशवा देखा
कहीं वो दर लिबास-ए-माशूका
बर सर-ए-नाज़ और अदा देखा
कहीं आशिक़ "नियाज़" की सूरत
सीना बिर्याँ और दिल जला देखा
Yaar ko hamne ja ba ja dekha,
Kahin zaahir kahin chhupa dekha.
Nukta-e-imaan se waaqif ho,
Chehra-e-yaar ja ba ja dekha.
Kahin mumkin hua kahin waajib,
Kahin faani kahin baqa dekha.
Deed apne ki thi use khwahish,
Aap ko har tarah bana dekha.
Dekhta aap hai sune hai aap,
Na koi uska ma siwa dekha.
Soorat-e-gul mein khilkhila ke hansa,
Shakl-e-bulbul mein chahchaha dekha.
Shama ho kar ke aur parwana,
Aap ko aap mein jala dekha.
Kar ke daawa kahin anal haq ka,
Bar sare daar wo khincha dekha.
Tha woh bartar shuma-o-ma se 'Niyaz',
Phir wohi ab shuma-o-ma dekha.
Kahin begaanavash nazar aaya,
Kahin surat se aashna dekha.
Kahin hai badshah-e-takht nashin,
Kahin kaasa liye gada dekha.
Kahin aabid banaa kahin zahid,
Kahin rindon ka peshwa dekha.
Kahin woh dar libaas-e-mashooqaan,
Bar sare naaz aur ada dekha,
Kahin aashiq 'Niyaz' ki soorat,
Seena biryaan-o-dil jala dekha.
I saw my beloved in all I saw,
At times revealed, hidden at times.
Been familiar with the issue of faith,
I saw the face of my beloved in all I saw.
At times a possibility, at times imperative,
At times ephemeral, at times eternal.
Inspired by the wish to see Himself,
He made Himself into every form.
He is the one who sees and hears
I saw no one other then Him.
Laughed gleefully through blooming flowers,
Crooned in nightingale's melodious songs.
He took the forms of the candle and the moth,
And annihilated Himself in flames of His own.
At times claiming "I am the Truth",
Witnessed his head raised on the Cross.
O 'Niyaz' He was beyond the bounds of `You' and `Me',
And yet I see Him in every `You' and `Me'.
At times he behaved like unfamiliar,
At timed I found him familiar with the face.
At times he is the emperor in power,
At times seen with a mendicant's begging bowl.
At times, a devout worshipper,
Lord of rakes and drunkards at times.
At times in the beloved's attire,
He was seen throwing up His charms.
At times as a lover like 'Niyaz',
He was seen beating his breast and heart aflame.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Na tan dekhta hoon na jaan dekhta hoon,
Tujhi ko nihaan aur ayaan dekhta hoon.
Jidhar dekhta hoon jahaan dekhta hoon,
Khuda hi ka jalwa miyaan dekhta hoon.
Hai jo kuchh ki paida sab ayn haq hai,
Ki ek bahr-e-hasti rawaan dekhta hoon.
Agar koi jaan-e-jahaan gair-e-haq hai,
So maen us ko wahm-o-gumaan dekhta hoon.
I see neither my body nor my soul,
I see only you as my inward being and outward being.
Wheresoever I look and whatsoever I see,
I see only the vision of God.
That which come into being is nothing but the real in itself,
I see only one current of existence running everywhere.
If any worldly object is dear other than the real,
I regard it as imaginary and illusory.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Sayings of Hazrat Shah Niyaz R.A. in books of Radha Swami Satsang Beas written by sant Kirpal Singh Ji
Sant Kirpal singh (the disciple of Baba Sawan Singh)has spread this movement in various parts of the world.He has written various books which contains the teachings of various religious scripture including Guru Granth Saheb,Quran,New Testament,Vedas and various mystics including The Sikh Gurus,Kabir,Hafiz,Mailana Rum,Khwaja Gharib Nawaz,Mira,Dadu etc.
In his books he has constant mention of sayings of Hazrat Shah Niyaz R.A.
Starting with his book "Gurumat Sidhdhant" which he wrote on instruction of His Guru Baba Sawan Singh and published it in his name,while discussing about the true lover of God who has no attachments towards the world he quotes Hazrat Shah Niyaz-
I have sacrificed the austerities of this world, my meditation, etc., at the Lotus Feet of my God. My religion is love for Him and to be intoxicated in that bliss. I keep myself dyed in the colors of His Love. Oh, you ascetic! Please listen to me in the name of my God! You should discontinue your austerities and rituals, and instead should drink the cup of wine of the Love of God. The intoxication from that bliss is much more exhilarating than any other intoxication. You cannot find such bliss anywhere else.
After that Sant Kirpal says that Lovers do not believe in salvation by means of reading scriptures alone. They read only the scripture of love and quotes Hazrat shah Niya R.A.-
O my Lord! Teach us the one word of your love. I do not wish to waste my life in reading stories about you.
In the same book while discussing shabd(audible God) he compare it with Sultan-ul-Azkar the sufi practice of repetition of Ism-e-Azam(the greatest name).He imphasizes on the sufi belief of the inner voice being the voice of God,which is called as Kalaam-e-Elahi or Sot-e-Sarmadi.Here he again quotes Hazrat Shah Niyaz R.A. who said -
The world is filled with the Divine Sound, open the portals of your ears; listen to the Eternal Sound; It is beyond the reach of dissolution
Continuing the same Sant Kirpal says that the beloved is always speaking to us but we do not listen to him and quotes Hazrat Shah Niyaz R.A. who said-
My Beloved is always addressing you. Alas! You listen not to the words of the Ancient One.
In his another book named Naam or word,which also deals with the consepts of Naam,Shabd and Kirtan Sant Kirpal mentions Hazrat Shah Niyaz R.A. in various places.He gives evidence of concept of Naam in various religion and coming to Islam he quotes with others Hazrat Shah Niyaz R.A. who said-
Soul is the Will and the Secret of God. Its meditation is carried on without the help of tongue and palate.Alas! Thou art stuck fast in the physical bondage and do not hear the Holy Sound of God. My Beloved is speaking to thee all the while, but woe to thee for thou heareth not the Voice.
Again Shah Niyaz R.A. says-
The whole universe is resounding with the Sound, and thou hast only to open the door of thine ears.For opening the ears, it is sufficient to stop hearing the outer sounds. If you do this, you will hear the perpetual and unending Sound. It is infinite and has no beginning nor end, and on account of that,It is called Anhad (i.e., without any limits). Without this Word-the Eternal Sound-an expression of the Infinite, the world could not have come into existence. Hold communion with the Melodious Sound and lose yourself in it, O wise man.
Referring to the Sound in teachings of Sufis he quotes Hazrat Shah Niyaz R.A.-
The whole world is reverberating with Sound,To listen to It thou must unseal thine inner ears,Then shalt thou hear an Unending Music,And that shall lead thee beyond the confines of death.
In the same book Sant Kirpal tells that we can tune with the divine sound if we can introvert and stop listening to the outer sounds of the world around us and quotes following saying of Hazrat Shah Niyaz R.A.-
Sound is pervading the whole world in Its fullness,
Ye can surely listen to It with transcendental hearing,
This ye can do by closing the outer bodily ears,
For surely then shall ye hear the endless song,
And It shall take you beyond the sway of destruction and dissolution.
Discussing on Anhad Naad,the devine sound which doesn't depend on any limitations,he describe Anhad as unceasing, eternal or limitless sound as the term literally means and quotes the saying of Hazrat Shah Niyaz R.A.-
Hear thou one continuous and unending Music,
A music that is eternal and beyond the confines of death.
When It has no beginning and no end,
It is therefore called Anhad or endless.
In his book "Jap Ji" which is the a translation of Bani of Guru Nanak he quotes the above mentioned saying of Hazrat Shah Niyaz R.A. related to Sultaan-ul-Azkaar and Ism-e-Aazam.
In another book named "Crown of Life" Sant Kirpal while telling that God has given us the outer ear to enjoy the melodies of sound, and the inner hearing with which we may hear the Voice of our Creator he quotes Hazrat Shah Niyaz who wrote-
Oh God, lead me to the place from where flows the ineffable
Kalma without words
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Unfortunately information regarding many of his Khulfas in other countries is not available.
Here is the list of some of his important Khulfas with brief information of their places :
01. Shah Taajul Auliya Hazrat Shah Nizamuddin Hussain (R.A.) – Eldest son & Sajjada nasheen – Khanqahe Aaliya Niyazia Bareilly Sharif
02. Hazrat Maulvi Abdul Lateef Saheb (Khwane Uloom) R.A. – Samarkand ( Present day Uzbekistan)
03. Hazrat Muhammad Fakhre Aalam Saheb (R.A.) – Sahjahanapur ( 80 Km from Bareilly)
04. Hazrat Syed Ahmed Ali Saheb (R.A.) – Shahabad ( District Hardoi,U.P.)
05. Hazrat Meer Mohammad Sami Saheb (R.A.) - Badakhshan (a region comprising parts of northeastern Afghanistan and southeastern Tajikistan )
06. Hazrat Maulvi Yaar Muhammad Saheb ( R.A.) – Kabul
07. Hazrat Miskin Shah Saheb (R.A.) – Jaipur
08. Hazrat Hakeem Rahmatullah Saheb ( R.A.) – Bachrayun (District : Jyotiba Phule Nagar, U.P.)
09. Hazrat Maulvi Mahmood Alam Saheb ( R.A.) - Bachrayun (District : Jyotiba Phule Nagar, U.P.)
10. Hazrat Bakhshullah Khan Saheb ( R.A.) - Shahabad ( District Hardoi,U.P.)
11. Hazrat Syed Hashmat Ali Khan ( R.A.) - Shahabad ( District Hardoi,U.P.)
12. Hazrat Mirza Asadulaah Beg Saheb ( R.A.) – Bareilly Sharif
13. Hazrat Maulvi Neamatullah Khan Saheb ( R.A.)- Kabul
14. Hazrat Shah Ji Sharfuddin Saheb ( R.A.) – Radoli
15. Hazrat Shahjaada Saheb ( R.A.) – Ajmer Sharif
16. Hazrat Hafiz Vazeer Khwaja Saheb ( R.A.) – Kabul
17. Hazrat Abdul Rasul Saheb ( R.A.) – Kabul
18. Hazrat Muhammad Hussain Saheb ( R.A.) – Makka Moazzama
19. Hazrat Mohammad Abdullah Khan Saheb ( R.A.) – Sahjahanapur ( 80 Km from Bareilly)
20. Hazrat Maula Dad Khan Saheb ( R.A.) – Sahjahanapur ( 80 Km from Bareilly)
21. Hazrat Miyan Fakhruddin Hussain Saheb ( R.A.) – Brother of Hazrat Shah Niyaz Be Niyaz ( R.A.)
22. Hazrat Maulvi Mastaan Khan Saheb ( R.A.) - Sahjahanapur ( 80 Km from Bareilly)
23. Hazrat Maulvi Abdul Rahman Khan Saheb – Jaora ( District Ratlam,M.P.)
24. Hazrat Ghulam Maula Khan Saheb ( R.A.) – Akbarbad ( present day Agra )
25. Hazrat Mulla Aivaz Muhammad Khan Saheb ( R.A.) - Badakhshan (a region comprising parts of northeastern Afghanistan and southeastern Tajikistan )
26. Hazrat Kifayatullah Khan Saheb ( R.A.)
27. Hazrat Usmaan khan saheb ( R.A.) – Kabul
28. Hazrat Mulla Jaan Muhammad Saheb ( R.A.) – Kabul
29. Hazrat Maulvi Ubaidullah Ji ( R.A.) – Pakhli ( The area of Pakhli was a part of the Hazara Division of the North West Frontier Province of Pakistan )
30. Hazrat Haji Haasham Saheb ( R.A.) – Kabul
31. Hazrat Makhdoom Abdul Saeed Saheb ( R.A.) – Yarkand ( A city on silk route between Afghanistan & China,Presently modern Chinese ciy of Shache )
32. Hazrat Shah Shamsul Haq Saheb ( R.A.) – Lukhnow
33. Hazrat Makhdoom Ji ( R.A.) – Badakshaan
34. Hazrat Shah Noor Hussain Saheb ( R.A.) – Bareilly
35. Hazrat Salaamat Ullah Khan Shaeb ( R.A.) - Sahjahanapur ( 80 Km from Bareilly)
36. Hazrat Shah Wajeehuddin Saheb ( R.A.)
37. Hazrat Jiauddin Saheb ( R.A.)
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
These can be simply put as:
Niyaz of the Be-Niyaz
The Niyaz who is be-niyaz
In the first case the word niyaz is used in the meaning of nazr (offering ) and Be-Niyaz is used for Allah who has the quality of being be-niyaz (who is unaffected) on each and every thing. So calling Hazrat Qibla (R.A.), Niyaz Be-Niyaz means that he is an offering to Allah,the Be-niyaz from his parents,his Murshid or by himself.This is justified by his devotion towards Allah.
This is similar to saying niyaz of Hazrat Gaus Paak (R.A.) which indicates to any particular item which is offered in the name of Hazrat Gaus Paak (R.A.).
The word niyaz also used in the meaning of haajat (requirement) or khwaish.So using this meaning ‘Niyaz Be-Niyaz’ indicates Hazrat Qibla Sarkaar of being a person who has the khwaish of Allah or who is in search of Allah.
In the second case Hazrat Qibla Sarkaar is said to be ‘be-niyaz’, who is be-parwaah.The one who is unaffected by something or who doesn’t requires something or who is not inclined towards something. Sometime people object saying that be-niyazi is a quality of Allah and this quality shouldn’t be associated with anyone.It has to be understand that Allah is be-niyaz on each and everything but when Hazrat Qibla is called be-niyaz he is said to be so on certain things, and the absolute authority for this rests with Allah . As Hazrat Qibla sarkaar has himself said :
Yahaan tak dia mujhko husn-e-uruujThe basic concept of taswwuf is to leave the love of world for Allah and the life of Hazrat Qibla Sarkaar was the perfect example of this and so he is not only be-niyaz but also can be called be-niyaz-al-khlak ( one who is unaffected or uninclined to all worldly things ).
Ke bande se maula banaya mujhe
In the the relationship between aashiq (lover) and maashooq (the one who is loved ) the maashooq is sometime is said to be irresponsive towards the action of aashiq.For this poets have used the word be-niyaz.
As Mirza Ghalib says:
Hum bhi tasleem ki khoo dalenge
Benayazi teri aadat hi sahi
In another ghazal Mirza Ghalib says:
Beniyazi had se guzri banda parwar kab talak
Hum kahenge hal-e-dil aur aap farmaenge kya
Hazrat Qibla Sarkaar himself has used the word beniyazi in his kalaam:
Zer e shan e beniyazi khul gai
Jis taraf rukh ko phiraya yar ne
So, in this way also the disciples of Hazrat Qibla like to address him as Niyaz Be-Niyaz and express their love.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Ishq mein tere kohe gham, sar pe liya jo ho so ho
Aish'o nishaat'e zindagi, chhod diya jo ho so ho
Mujh se mareez ko tabiib,haath too apna mat lagaa
Isko khuda pe chod de,bahr'e khuda jo ho so ho
Aql ke madrase se uth, ishq ke maikade mein aa
Jaam'e fanaa'o bekhudi, ab to piya jo ho so ho
Hijr ki jo museebatein arz kiin uske rubaru
Naaz'o adaa se muskura kehne lagaa jo ho so ho
Hasti ke is saraab mein raat ki raat bas rahe
Subh'e adam huaa numoo, paaon uthaa jo ho so ho
Dunia ke nek'o bad se kaam, humko niyaz kuch nahin
Aap se jo guzar gaya, use kia jo ho so ho
Sunday, January 11, 2009
01. Once fire broke out in the bareily city.When it reched the Qutub ward where the Khanekhah of Hazrat Qibla Saheb was there.His eldest son ( Hazrat Shah Tajul Aulia Nizamuddin Hussain R.A. ) informed him this while he was resting.He at once came out and saw that the horse of Risaldar Amir Khan were being taken out from the the thatched stable.On seeing him,the Risaldar asked the servants to stop taking out the horses and said "If Qibla Huzur wishes to save them,they will be saved.Otherwise let them be burnt before him."Hearing these words,Qibla Huzur undewent a transformation and when he lifted his eyes,the fire took a different direction and was extinguished.The next Shah Tajul Auliya asked Qibla Huzur inqured what he recited.He replied "I didn't recited anything.I become a see and one spout of my water was extinguished the fire."
02. Once Allah Baksh Khan,one of Hazrat Qibla Huzur's desciple requested him to show his real face.He rubbed his hand over his face,which suddenly became radiant like sun.Nobody could see it.Allah Baksh Khan became unconscious,when he regained unconsciousness Hazrat Qibla told him:"This is sufficient for you."
03. Once a Nawab organized a Mehfil-e-Sama (Qawwali ceremony) and invited all the Sufis to attend it. Actually he wanted to make a mockery of the Sufis who used to go into the state of Haal and Wajd ( going into a state of ecstacy when they were in direct communion with God while listening Qawwali). The Sufis came to Hazrat Niaz-be-Niaz (RA) and told him about the motive of the Nawab and requested Him to accompany them. Along with his disciples Huzoor Qibla (RA) reached the gathering for sama. There were special arrangement for the elites and Nawabs and they were to sit on chairs . The Sufis and Qawwals (musicians) were made to sit on the floor. Huzoor Qibla (RA) got himself seated on the floor along with his disciples. In middle of the Qawwali session the Qawwal recited the following couplet:
Ta- Surat Paiwand-Jahan-bood-Ali-bood”
Inspired by the couplet Huzoor Qibla started waving his scarf. All the elite and privileged seated on the chairs fell down and started rolling on the ground. Nawab's brother came and apolized to Qibla Huzur.Huzoor Qibla then recited some verses and sprinkled the holy water on the persons who had fallen down. They regained consciousness and apologized for the disrespect.
04. A man by the name of Chaudhary Basant Rai, residing in Bareily requested Huzoor Qibla to visit one of his seriously ill relative. Huzoor Qibla went along with his disciples and asked one of his disciples to lie down near the cot of the patient. The disciple’s stomach started swelling and the patient’s pain started subsiding. The condition of the disciple became serious as the patient got well and asked for food. The disciple was then taken to the Khanqah and he too got well in a day or two.
05. Huzoor Qibla at the request of his disciples went to Bachraon near Moradabad. His seven disciples had invited him for a feast at their respective places on the same date.None of the seven disciple knew that someone else has also invited Huzur Qibla.Huzoor Qibla had his meals at the place of his stay and went his room for rest and told those present not to disturb him till he himself may come out. Next day all those who had invited him,came to thank Huzoor Qibla for having feast with them, then people around him discovered that while Huzoor Qibla was taking rest inside his room, each of his disciple felt his presence at their palces.
06. Once on Urs occasion. Huzoor Qibla asked his disciples to distribute bread along with sweets. Munshi Ali Bakhsh who was incharge of the Kitchen, informed Huzoor Qibla that only five Kg of floor was left in the larder and it would not be sufficient for all those present. Huzoor Qibla asked him to bring those five kg bread and covered it with thick sheet and told him to distribute the same without looking as to how much was left. The bread was distributed to all those present and after everyone had his share, the Munshi to his surprise found the five kg bread intact.
07. A person from Kabul had come to Bareilly to become Huzoor Qibla’s disciple. Before intering the city pious looking man met him and asked him , where he was going. The person from Kabul replied that he has come to Bareilly to become the disciple of Hazrat Niayz-be-Niayz (RA). The pious looking man replied that he was Niayz Ahmad and initiated him as his disciple.He directed him to the Khanqah (monastery) and instructed him to reach their soon. When the person reached Khanqah, he came to know that Huzoor Qibla had left for his heavenly abode three days back and prayers were being offered on the third day. The person from Kabul described the looks of the pious personality , people then told him thta it was quite similar to Huzoor Qibla.The man then realised that he has been accepted by Hazrat Qibla as his disciple after He had expired.
Reference : Karamat-e-Nizamia (Page 3 & 17)
Monday, January 5, 2009
He wrote on the glory of Hazrat Ali (K।W.K.):
ज़हे इज़्ज़ो जलाले बू तुराबे फ़खरे इंसाने
अली अल् मुर्तुज़ा मुश्किल कुशाए शेरे यज़्दाने
Zahay izzo jalaale Bu Turaabe fakhre insaane
Ali al-Murtaza mushkil kushaye shere Yazdane
(The honour and valour of Abu Turab is the pride of mankind.
No doubt Ali al-Murtaza (K.W.K), helper in the time of need, is the Lion of God.)
On the night of Asharooya-e-Moharram (10th day of first month of Muslim Calendar) he, accompanied by his disciples, used to go to pay respect to Tazias [symbolic tomb of Hazrat Imam Husain (AS)].
Once Moulvi Akbar Ali Sahib from Surat was staying in the Khanqah during Moharram. He accompanied Huzoor Qibla on Ashoora night and found that Huzoor Qibla had bowed to kiss the wooden platform on which Tazia was placed. Moulvi Sahib in his heart thought that this amounted to ‘Shirk’ (giving someone else same respect which is meant for God only). Huzoor Qibla through the divine power could guess of his feeling and asked him to look at the Tazia. When Moulvi Sahib saw he screamed and fell unconscious on the ground. Huzoor Qibla moved ahead. When he regained consciousness people asked as to what had happened to him. Moulvi Sahib then replied that he had seen Hazrat Imam Hasan (AS) in green dress on the one side of the Tazia and Hazrat Imam Hussain (AS) in red on the other side.
Moulvi Akbar Ali Sahib had certain doubts which were clarified by Huzoor Qibla. He put the questions regarding Tazias and Yazid [enemy of Hazrat Imam (AS)]. Huzoor Qibla replied on the question on Tazias that he would not have allowed anybody to build Tazia as it was not possible to give full respect but once they are there, he respects the same with all respect at his command; and on Yazid he said he would not pollute his tongue with Yazid’s name and instead sweeten his tongue with the name of Imam Hussain (AS).
When Huzoor Qibla was unable to walk due to paralysis attack he did not visit the Tazia on Ashoora night. In his meditation he saw Hazrat Bibi Fatima (AS) saying that he had not come to visit her children. With tears in his eyes, Huzoor Qibla asked his disciples to carry him to the Tazias. The disciples thought he was to be taken lying on the cot but he refused and desired that he be taken on foot and visited five Tazias as per his usual practice. On 12th of Moharram a cauldron of Kichra (mixture of wheat, dal, mutton and other cereals) was got cooked for distribution among the people. The practice continues till date in Khaanah-e-Niyazia.
In glory of Hazraat Imaam Hussain (R।A.) Huzoor Qibla wrote:
अय दिल्बिगीर दामने सुल्ताने औलिया
यानी हुसैन इब्ने अली जाने औलिया
दारद नियाज़ हश्र ख़ुद उम्मीद बा हुसैन
बा औलियाए हश्र मुहिब्बाने औलिया
Ae dilbigeer daaman-e-sultaane-Aulia,
Yaani Hussain ibn-e-ALi jaan-e-Aulia.
Daarad `Niyaz' hashr khud ummeed ba Hussain,
Ba Aulia-e-hashr muhibbaan-e-Aulia.
O heart be with the skirt of garment of King of Aulias (friend of Allah)
That means Hussain (A.S.) ,who is the essence of Aulias.
Niyaz has put judgement day's decision in hope of Hussain (A.S.),
The faith of Lover of Aulias will be similar to that of Aulia's.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (KWK)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Imam Hussain (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Imam Zain-ul-Abideen (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Imam Muhammad Baqar (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Imam Jaffer Sadiq (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Imam Moosa Kazim (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Imam Ali Raza (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Asaduddin Maroof Karkhee (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Safauddin (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Abul Husain Sirri Saqtee (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Abul Qasim Junaid Baghdadi (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Abu Bakar Abdullah Shibli (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Abdul Wahid Ibn e Abdul Aziz Yemeni (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Abul Farah Yousuf Tertoosi (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Abul Hassan Ali Hankaari (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shaikh Abu Saeed Mubarak bin Ali bin Husain Makhdoomi (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Ghaus-e-Aazam Maboob-e-Subhani Shaikh Abdul Qadir Gillani (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Abdul Aziz (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Muhammad Hattak (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Shamsuddin (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Sharfuddin (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Zainuddin (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Waliuddin (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Nooruddin (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Husaamuddin (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Nooruddin (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Muhammad Durwaish (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Mehmood (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Abdul Jalil (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Syed Abdullah Baghdadi Qadri (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shah Niyaz Ahmed Qadri (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (KWK)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Hasan Basri (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Abdul Wahid Ibn e Zaid (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Abul Faiz urf Fuzhail Ibn e Ayaz (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Sultan Ibrahim Ibn e Adham Balkhi (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Sadeeduddin Huzaifa Mar'ashi (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Aminuddin Hubairah Basri (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Mumshad Uloowe Dinwari (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Ishaq Shami Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Abu Ahmed Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Abu Muhammad Abdal Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Nasiruddin Abu Yousuf Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Qutubuddin Maudood Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Haji Shareef Zindani Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Usman Harooni Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Ajmaeri, Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Qutubuddin Bakhtiar Kaaki Iw(d)ashi Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Fareeduddin Masood Gunj Shaker Ajodhani Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Nizamuddin Muhammad Bukhari Badayuni Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Makhdoom Naseeruddin Mehmood Chiragh Dehlvi Awadhi Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Maulana Kamaluddin Allama Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Maulana Siraj-ul-Haq Waddin (Wahi uddin)Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Maulana Ilmuddin Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Maulana Shaikh Mahmood Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Maulana Shaikh Jamaluddin Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Maulana Shaikh Muhammad Hassan Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Maulana Shaikh Muhammad Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Maulana Mohiuddin Yousuf Yahya Madani Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Maulana Shah Kaleemullah Jahanabadi (dehalvi) Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Maulana Shah Nizamuddin Aurangabadi Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Khwaja Syed Fakheruddin Muhammad Dehlvi Chishti (Rz.A)
Elahi Bahurmate Raaz-o-Niyaz Hazrat Shah Niyaz Ahmed Qadri, Chishti (Rz.A)
Birth: 6th Jamadiussani 1155 Hijri ( 7 August 1742 C.E.)
Parental Lineage: From his father side the lineage (silsila-e-nasab) goes to Maula-e-Kainaat Hz Ali (KWK) & from his mother side it goes to Imamain-Kareemain Saiyaada-tun-Nisa Hz.Fatematuzzahra (R.A.).He was Alvi Syed from his patenal family and Rizvi Syed from the maternal side.
His great grandfathers belonged to royal family of Bukhara (present day Uzbekistan).Among his greatgrandfathers Hz Shah Ayaat-ul-lah Alvi (R.A.) left the Sultanat and got settelled in Multan (Punjab province of present Pakistan).His grandson Hz Azmatullah Alvi (R.A.) came to Sirhind (Punjab,India),his Son Hz Hakeem Elahi Shah Muhammad Rahmat-ul-lah (RA) later came and settelled in Delhi.He was father of Hz. Niyaz-be-Niyaz (R.A.).He was appointed Kazi-ul-kuzzat (Chief Justice) in Delhi.He earned the title of "Hakim-e-Elahi". Hz Shah Niyaz-be-Niyaz (R.A.) got birth in Sirhind & came to Delhi with his father.
His mother's Name was Bibi Ladoo but was famous by the name of Hz. Bibi Garib Nawaz .She was daughter of Syed Maulana Sa'id Uddin,who traced his descent from Hazrat Imam Musa Raza (R.A.).He was a spritual caliph of Hazrat Sheikh Kalim-ul-lah (R.A.)of Shahjahanabad(Delhi).She was hereself a buzurg.Her Peer-o-Murshid Hz Shah Mohi-ud-din Diyasanami/Giyasnami (R.A.) inducted her twice in Silsila-e-Qadria, the reason for making her Mureed for the second time he told was that he was actually making the child in her womb (Hz Niyaz be Niyaz RA) his mureed.
Education: His primary education started at home under guidence of his mother's father Hz Syed Maulana Sa'id Uddin.He got higher education from Madarsa Faqriya Delhi which was equivalent to a collage at that time.He completed his education including Quran,Hadis,Tafseer,Fiqh at the age of 15 .He was awarded the degree of Farighut-tahsil after 3 days of questioning by various scholars.He then became Ustad (teacher) their.He later became the principal of the Madarsa.
Initiation in Sufi Order: Hz Shah Niyaz-be-Niyaz (R.A.) inherited spiritual qualities from his parents,particularly from his Mother from Childhood.
His mother gave him in the care of Hz Sayed Faqruddin Muhammad Dehalvi (R.A.) who is famous by the name Maulana Faqr-e-paak/Fakr-e-Zahaan who later made Hz Shah Niyaz (R.A.) his spritual desciple.He used to call him Miyan.Hz. Faqr-e-paak deputed Hz Niyaz Be Niyaz to Bareli (Uttarpradesh,India) to carry out the work of silsila.
Hz Niyaz be Niyaz RA was inducted in Qadri Silsila by Hz Abdullah Baghdadi (R.A.),who was direct descendent of Hz Gausul Aazam (R.A.).The incidence is such that one day Hz Fakre Paak(R.A.) told that in his dream Piran-e-Pir Hz Ghaus Paak (R.A.) has introduced him to a certain person (closely related to him) who would be sent to initiate Hz Niyaz-be-Niyaz (R.A.)as his desciple and Hz.Fakre Paak should have him accepted by the person.After six days Hz Fakre Paak (R.A.) told one day that Hz.Ghaus Paak (R.A.) has told him that the person has reached Delhi.Hazrat Fakre Paak placed a tray full of sweets on his head and holding the hand of Hz Niyaz-be-Niyaz (R.A.) went to Jama Masjid Delhi,where the person (Hz Abdullah Baghdadi RA) was staying.Hazrat Fakre Paak recognized Hz Abdullah Baghdadi at once and placed the tray infront of him.Hazrat Niyaz-be-niyaz was accepted by Hz Abdullah Baghdadi (R.A.) as his spritual desciple in front of huge crowd in the arch of Jama Masjid.
Hazrat Shah Niyaz Ahmed (R.A.) also recieved spritual blessings from other saints of other sufi orders.In brief it can be put that he was initiated in Qadri order by Hz. Syed Abdullah Baghdadi (R.A.) and Hz Mohi-ud-din Diyasnami (R.A.),in Chisti-Nizami order by Hz Maulana Fakr-e-Jahaan(R.A.) and Hazrat Said-ud-din (R.A.),in Suharwardi order by Hz.Maulana Fakr-e-Jahaan(R.A.),and in Chisti-Sabri-Naqshbandi order from Hazrat Shah Rahmat-ul-lah.
Marriage and Children:He was married with the daughter of Hz Abdullah Baghdadi (R.A.) who died after some year.He had two sons,Hz Shah Nizam-ud-din Husain (R.A.)and Shah Nasir-ud-din, from his second wife.
Death(Wafaat/Visaal): 6th Jamadiussani 1250 Hijri (9th October 1834 C.E.)
Mazaar-e-aqdas: His tomb is in bareilly (Uttar pradesh,India) .His Urs is celebrated anually in traditional way which is attended by huge crowd.
Khalifa (Caliphs):His elsest son Hazrat Shah Nizam-ud-din Hussain (R.A.) was his premier khalifa and sajjadanashin.He had lot of other caliphs,in which some prominent are-Syed Muhammed Sani of Badakshan,Maulvi Abdul Latif of Samarkand,Maulvi Nemat-ul-lah of Kabul,Maulvi Yar Muhammed of Kabul,Mulla jan Muhammed of Kabul,Maulana waz Muhammed of Badakshan,Maulvi Muhammed Husain of Mecca and Mirza Asad-ul-lah Beg of Bareilly.